To Apply please email a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We require Vehicle Master Technicians to be part of a team focused on delivering high standards to a growing business and customers alike.
- You will be working on Ford's latest leading-edge products, on a wide range of services and repairs.
- A competitive pay plan, including base salary, performance related productive bonus’
- Class-leading facilities and a family-like environment based on 'Doing it even better' for each other
- Comprehensive training plans
- Merit-based periodic salary reviews
Person Specification:The key responsibilities of this role are as follows:
- To maintain a high level of technical knowledge and ensure you are compliant with manufacturer training requirements
- To uphold company and manufacturer quality standards and ensure all work undertaken meets customer expectations in relation to repairs carried out and to ensure repeat repairs are minimised
- To ensure 100% compliance with the Vehicle Health Check process and that repair order write-ups are clear and concise by specifying concern, cause and cure
- To take responsibility to achieve the highest possible customer satisfaction levels by providing a quality of service that means customers would not consider using our competitors
- To maintain your work area, tools and equipment to a high standard and ensure you understand and comply with all Health and Safety regulations and that customer vehicles are appropriately protected while in our care
If you are successful you can look forward to ongoing training opportunities, career progression and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice, including a competitive salary and an individual performance-related bonus.
Paynes of Hinckley NEEDS YOU!