Combining the practicality of an SUV with the agility of a hatchback or the space of an estate,the sporty new Focus Active crossover lets you take on challenges that others can’t.An elevated driving position and tough body mouldings help you command the road. While unique alloy wheels and wider track enhance the car’s stability and your confidence in all conditions. Inside, SUV-inspired design seamlessly blends form with function to deliver a cabin perfect for active lifestyles. And includes Selectable Drive Mode technology to put you in control of your own adventures
|- 17" 5-spoke ‘Painted Aluminium’ alloy wheels|
- Raised ride height (30mm higher than standard)
- LED front fog lamps with cornering function
- Black painted roof & mirror caps
- Black roof rails on 5 door and estate
- Active front & rear bumper
- Unique upper & lower grille
- Unique skid plates & side rocker mouldings
- Twin exhaust tailpipes
- Privacy glass
- Selectable Drive Modes with Slippery & Trail mode
- Active branded scuff plates
- Trim with blue stitching
- Front floor mats
- Keyless Start with Ford Power Start Button
- SYNC3 with voice control
- 4.2'' TFT coloured cluster
|- 18" 5x2-spoke ‘Painted Machined’ alloy wheels|
- Panorama roof (removes roof rails on 5 door)
- Power folding door mirrors with puddle lights
- Front & rear parking sensors
- Keyless entry
- Rain sensing wipers & auto-dimming rear view mirror
- Partial leather trim with blue stitching
- Soft console knee pads with blue stitching
- Front & rear floor mats with blue stitching
- Unique door & instrument panel inserts
- 6-way power adjust driver seat
- Front passenger seat manual height & lumbar adjust
- Heated front seats
- Dual-zone Electronic Air Temperature Control(DEATC)
- FordPass Connect*
The All-New Ford Focus is available with a range of advanced features designed around you. From the award winning Ford SYNC 3 connectivity system to advanced driver assistance technologies that can respond to you and your environment.
Dynamic LED headlights with full adaptive lighting use camera technology to alter the light pattern earlier, illuminating bends before you enter them for easier and more relaxing night driving
The new FordPass Connect modem makes your journeys easier.
(further details and videos below)
To get the most from the FordPass Connect modem, download the FordPass App so that you can control a host of new features from your smartphone.
Below is a selection of videos to assist you in setting up and using the Ford Pass App
Paynes Garages is located in Hinckley, Leicestershire. Contact us for any enquiries you have on the Ford Focus, and to arrange a test drive with us in the model of your choice.
Live Traffic access is free for the first 2 years following the purchase of a new Ford featuring SYNC 3 with navigation; there after a licence fee is payable.
To take advantage of the built-in Wi-Fi hotspot capability, a 2018 Ford vehicle must come with the appropriate hardware, and a wireless service plan is required. The on-board modem will be connected at the time of vehicle delivery. Data coverage and service is not available everywhere and terms of your wireless plan, including applicable message and data rates, may apply. You may choose to opt in/opt out of certain data sharing. Please seehttps://www.ford.co.uk/useful-information/connected-car-privacy-policy for more details. The technology will be made available in selected markets in 2018, with the remaining markets following through 2019
eCall is a European Commission initiative which mandates an in-vehicle system that calls emergency services if an automatic eCall event is activated by detection of a serious road accident, or if a manual eCall is triggered by a vehicle occupant.