An entirely new concept for Fiesta, the Active crossover is made for the
city and built for the great outdoors. SUV-inspired styling includes
roof rails, wider wheel arches, and distinctive 17” alloy wheels. An
increased ride height gives you a more commanding presence on the road.
And renowned Fiesta driving dynamics means it’s a car that’s at home on
motorways and city streets as it is in the countryside. Escape the
ordinary in the Fiesta Active.
Features additional to Fiesta Trend:
ACTIVE X EDITION
Features additional to Active Edition:
- 1 x 63mm Midrange centre speaker mounted on the instrument panel
- 2 x 25mm Tweeters mounted near the A-pillar
- 2 x 160mm Midrange woofers mounted in the front doors
- 2 x 160mm Integrated tweeter & midrange woofers mounted in rear quarters
- 1 x 200mm Subwoofer mounted in boot side wall"
- Digital Sound Processor (DSP)
The All-New Fiesta Active includes Selectable Drive Modes on all models, this feature allows the driver to tailor the vehicle to the conditions. This includes a specially developed ‘Slippery Mode’ unique for Active. The three drive modes are:
Note the Fiesta Active with Automatic powertrain has Normal and Slippery modes, not Eco mode.
Paynes Garages is located in Hinckley, Leicestershire. Contact us for any questions or enquiries you have on the Ford Fiesta range, and our staff would be happy to arrange a test drive in your desired model.
To find out more about the Ford Fiesta in Hinckley please call us on 01455 237 777